Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

So, Are You Curious Yet?

Hello and good morning everyone, welcome back to my website. This morning I want to share with you about my experience on Idle heroes game. Well, I bet there are a lot of you who stuck or even don’t know about this game, right? That’s why this day I want to introduce you to this amazing game! I will also share some of my Idle Heroes guide to you. So, are you curious yet? Check out my guide below! Idle Heroes is a kind of game that will be offering you diamonds freely without spending any cash in this game. Well, this game is categorized as a game clicker category. So, you don’t need to waste much energy on this game.

Idle Heroes game is published by Idle-Games company. This company comes from Beijing, China. Even though this publisher is nearly unknown, this game success to attract world wide gamer to play this game with the unique them they offer. Well, for your information, this game also nominated as the best idle game for some player. Idle Heroes is an amazing game that will offer you an amazing gameplay experience. This game also completed with so many features in it. Start with the heroes variation, gameplay uniqueness, and also gameplay simplicity, well I think I will rate this game for 5 stars in Google Play Store because this game is really awesome!

Well, I’m not promoting this game or telling the bullshit or anything like that only to raise the popularity of this game. I’m really telling an appreciation to this game because this game is totally awesome and amazing for me. Well, if you love playing game idle type, Idle Heroes game is really recommended for you. This game will also give you so much fun because you don’t need to think when you play this game. I guarantee you will always play this game, yeah I can assure you will be addicted to this game because this game will distract your world and waste your time for sure. Because there are not many people that want to share their secret with the other player because they are afraid that person will beat them in the arena.

This day I will try to share some of my tips on my Idle Heres guide. So, check it out! 1. Collect 5-star heroes with a formation list! Because this game is also implanted a team buff, you can take it as an advantage for your team. Well, because the buff from this formation is quite good and also can get used to your best advantage. You can try to team up using 6 heroes with 5 stars and with fire elements to gain a lot of damage! Well, if you are lucky enough you can advance it to 9 stars with a good formation and become an unbeatable player! 2. It’s all about strategy! Making your own strategy for this game is also one of the most important things on this Idle Heroes tips on my guide. Because of the more unique your team, the harder they beat you!

You can try to use all ranged heroes for aiming a lot of area of damage skill damage or maybe you can combine it with 2 priest type heroes. It’s up to your choice! Join up with a guild, you don’t need strong one but make sure that guild is active! Because you will gain a lot of advantages from this guild system like Clan Buff, Clan Coins, Raid, and of Course Guild rank that will raise up your popularity too. 4. Raise a proper Clan Buff. All you need to do is make sure about your strategy and sync it with your buff. If you play as the user of archer player, all you need to do is raise up the archer hero buff. Well, I think my article about Idle Heroes guide to becoming the best player in this game is enough for today. I hope my article today is useful for you, don’t forget to share this article to the other people if you think my article is useful for you. Thank you for sparing a few minutes to read and coming to my website. See you soon in my next article and have a nice day, guys.

Campaigns have four modes - normal, nightmare, hell, and death. Sounds like Doom 1. My team is strong and deadly, but I am level - locked. They have a strange levelling mechanic in the game for no good reason I can see. All it does is lock you out of some activities until you have spent a certain amount of time in the game. You can’t even spend your way past it. Pretty annoying. I will hit level 125 today, after which I’ll move on to hell mode. Until I hit (in a couple of stages) the level limit there.

I have lots of good heroes and am only really waiting until "fodder" heroes pop up. You have to sacrifice heroes in order to move up from one level to another. 2 sports the recent addition of an unqualified god-tier hero (Barea) who has helped me progress through the campaign at a lightning pace…… until hitting the level cap. The 2010 game you still can play today, I have jumped back into World of Tanks. I am now in a semi-serious guild with a bunch of guys who do battles together daily. The stronghold play is a way to earn some kind of power points towards your clan structures.

I really don’t pay any attention to it, but I do get a clan logo on my tank and people to ask questions to so that works well. The 50 battle challenge continues in full swing. I want to have 50 battles in every vehicle that I own, or I’ll sell it. I am approaching the point where I can see the end of "the list" - except it doesn’t include any of the tanks I have not yet driven. So far I’ve only sold two - something Japanese and the Russian A-20 which I had rebought for some stupid reason, and hated all over again. But I have an insanely big account - 190 tanks owned, with 15 vacant slots. Not much reason to sell tanks unless I really hate them, and I’m a generally forgiving kind of guy. Looking forward to accumulating credits again for another big sale. I blew 10 million credits on equipment and tanks with the last sale, and have very few unlocked tanks which I have not purchased.

Download Idle Heroes PC for free at BrowserCam. DHGAMES published the Idle Heroes Game for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install Idle Heroes for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac. Let's find out the prerequisites to install Idle Heroes on Windows PC or MAC computer without much delay. Select an Android emulator:  There are many free and paid Android emulators available for PC and MAC, few of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and there are more you can find from Google. Compatibility:  Before downloading them take a look at the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC. Finally, download and install the emulator which will work well with your PC's hardware/software. Open the emulator software from the start menu or desktop shortcut in your PC. Associate or set up your Google account with the emulator.

Download Idle heroes for Android mobile - one of the best apk games. Play <a href="https://playidleheroes.com/monsters-pets/">Idle heroes game</a> free! Download it right now! You will certainly enjoy its fascinating gameplay. Say no to Google Play and payments for full versions. At our site you can download mobile games for any phone or tablet absolutely free of charge. With Idle heroes you will not be bored in school or at work. You'll play for hours and just won't be able to tear yourself away from your gadget. At our site you will find many other games of different genres, from racing and action to the logic and gambling apk games. Download free app Idle heroes for mobile phone via PC or QR code. To get best games for Android, top 10 just sort games by Popularity.

Idle Heroes App Download - Hello! Download Idle Heroes Apk. Hurry now to download application and have some fun. Idle Heroes Apk is a mobile and Personal Computer Games Application, test your skills and play in one of the most competitive archery games ever. Unleashing explosive power on impact and looting epic treasures! Meanwhile, the major reason why Idle Heroes Application standout above every other mobile and PC Games are because of our outstanding features like et your heroes training while you’re away. When you return to your phone, they will be stronger, gained new abilities, grow & Train a powerful squad without all the grinding, more than 200 Heroes in different factions with specific skills.

1. Meanwhile to Idle Heroes Apk Download on your mobile & PC. 2. Click on Idle Heroes Application Latest Version Download for PC or Mobile button below to install application. 3. However, wait for 3 minutes while Download Idle Heroes App for Android, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokia, Samsung and PC. 4. Click on OK button to access application at any point in time. Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Download Idle Heroes App and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social median accounts so that others can also know about it.

It has been awhile since I last posted something, but I’ve not been out of touch with game development. In fact, I’m doing something related to it every day. So what have I been doing? I’ve been working with a team of game developers at a company that develops educational games. I’ve been very busy and truth be told I could barely get the energy to continue working on my personal projects and games. I was really depressed. This internship is pretty fun but it can be very tiring and I have very little free time compared to before which ultimately eats into my sleep and my health takes a hit.

Juggling work and my personal projects is tough (and hey, I need time to relax sometimes too you know). It took me several weeks to adjust to this lifestyle, but I believe I am now back on track! Earlier this month, I was deciding whether to create a new game, and what game to create at that. With Web Player shutting down and WebGL far from being a stable platform to build games on, I realized that now is the perfect time to make a mobile game. Flash and web games are growing less popular by the day, but I decided to do one final push to put a game on the web. I was thinking really hard what I should do.

I looked up my old project, Idle Heroes, and finally decided that I should wrap it up and finish the game. It was a game I started making when I was still in the army, back in 2015. I worked on it for two months before my army ended and I stopped. 1 year has passed. But now I have decided to finish what I have started. This was my first Unity project, and though I had used Unity while I was studying in school, I barely did any programming then and barely touched the game engine itself. I took on the role of an artist in my final year school project and the programmer was the one who did everything in Unity. So yea, it was only on April 2015 did I officially start to learn Unity and started this project, Idle Heroes.

It’s funny looking back at work you did one year ago because you’re going all "I wrote that code? " Yes, I was spending a lot of time cleaning up my code and optimizing it for mobile devices. ‘Idle Heroes’ is no longer the game’s name, but it is still the project name and I will refer to it as such for consistency purposes. What is Idle Heroes? If you do not want to read Part 1 and Part 2 of the makings of this game, don’t worry as I will just explain it below. Here is a video (gif) taken during the first week of development (therefore, no animations yet).

It demonstrates the game’s core gameplay effectively. Idle Heroes is an idle incremental game where you hire heroes and upgrade them in order to slay increasingly tough enemies. As you progress to higher zones, you meet new enemies and fight bosses. The gold you gain can be spent to upgrade your character or in the shop to further boost your gold or experience gain amongst other buffs. Each character is a unique class with a set of unique skills which can be upgraded as you gain experience. As you slay bosses,you also gain gems. Gems are used in very powerful upgrades in the Secret Shop. 1 characters in the game and you unlock them with time. Each character has three tiers. You can advance into a higher class if you are powerful enough. For example, the warrior advances from a warrior into a paladin, which enhances his tanking abilities.

If you don’t understand, it’s okay because here is some information about the characters. The warrior is able to attack enemies up close. Characteristics: High health and defense, his skills boost party members’ defense and when he advances to a higher class, he gains ‘orbs’ when attacking enemies which can be used to increase his defense even further. The priest casts spells and magic and shoots magic bolts at monsters. Characteristics: High mana but low health and defense. He heals party members and casts various buffs to boost allies’ offense and defense prowess. He is more of a support class at first but he can advance into Wizard later on which boosts his offensive abilities. BTW, the animation above is sped up. The thief throws shurikens at the enemy from a distance. When he advances into a Ninja, he can inflict poison, which gradually drains the health of monsters.

Characteristics: Average health and mana, has high attack speeds and good against bosses. He has evasion to prevent getting hit by an enemy’s ranged attack and has a chance to steal additional money from monsters. His buff increases the critical rate and damage of all party members. Last but not least, the Warlock. He is an unfinished character. He is a very powerful end-game character and cannot be hired with gold. He also has an interesting storyline, being once a human until a mysterious curse turned him into an evil Warlock. Hint: You have to fight him in an epic boss fight.

Characteristics: High health, mana and damage but low attack speed. He can cast various auras on his party members. The stat boost depends on what aura he is casting. I think this character is very interesting and based on more player feedback I might eventually add him in the game. For now, his skills and stat balancing is incomplete and I decided to take him out of the game for now. While I had initially used Unity’s default Animator class, I realized that it fell short of what I wanted to achieve with my characters. Because my characters could advance and they would switch sprites, the Animator class required me to use 3 different idle animations, 3 different death animations and 3 different attack animations.

It is a limitation of the Animator. I didn’t want to just copy paste the animations because they are all just the same action, just repeated with different sprites. So I made my own animator class and called it SpriteManager. Here, I can define which sprite the character should use. It’s actually pretty nostalgic because it’s how I used to animate in Flash. Aside from animations, I also had to consider how the different class tiers would look. When designing the thief, I asked two friends to rate the colour schemes. The purpose was that I wanted "strong" colours for the higher tiered thief, and "weaker" colours for the lower tiered thief.