Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

Welcome, introduce yourself!

AdminAdmin

Symbol
edited August 2016 in General
Hi everybody,

This topic is a place were for all those new to the forum. Tell the community a little bit about yourself. Other people and users may become interested or will invite you to join other topics. Good information are for example:

- Your first name,
- your age,
- the age of your kids or if you're currently *underwork*,
- or the city or village you are coming from.

Also information about your hobbies or your profession gives other users an easer way to approach you by interest.

We welcome you to our board!

Your Admin

Comments

• Hello to all,

great new site for parents and soon to be parents to discuss any issues, have a wee chat and maybe even get together.

I am a 32 year old mum of one, two if you count my husband. My little monkey is 7 month now and a very active baby. He loves swimming, so we try and go to the pool once a week. We go for walks everyday and visit my parents and siblings a lot. As he is the first baby in my side of the family everybody adores him and spoils him way too much.

We are not staying in the UK at the moment but visit family and friends in Scotland as often as we can.

Hope lots of people will join

Have fun and speak to you all soon

Mumofone

• Hello all, new here. Ftm to a boy born July 28
  • @ladyinblack: Hey and welcome!
  • Hello,

I am Siri, I have a 8 month old boy and two older girls. I travel a lot as a yogi and I enjoy writing, cooking and traveling.
  • @yogimama: Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hear from your travels and your experiences. :)
  • Thanks!
  • Hi,

I'm 22, I am pregnant with my first, except that my first will be twins! I'm excited and nervous!
  • Good afternoon everyone! I am so excited to meet you all. I am a 42 year old mother of five and grandmother of two. I have enjoyed reading the threads on this site and can't wait to interact with the community.
  • I am a single mother of a two and three year old. Between work and taking care of them life is very hectic. Hoping to get to know some of you and have some good discussions.
  • Welcome to the discussion boards @faith22, @momma5931 and @1happymom. :)
  • Oops, I forgot to introduce myself! Well better late than never.

Hello, I am expecting my first child in a couple months and I am a step-mom to two girls. I have been a nanny and a teacher and I love children. I am also really interested in pregnancy and might even venture to say I love it too?

I look forward to learning more from experienced parents and bonding over preparing for my first birth with others who are expecting.