Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

What do you feed your baby?

edited July 2016 in Babyfood & Recipes
My boy is now 8 month and he gets a bottle of formula in the morning, then a portion of fruits or yoghurt, for lunch something with meat and pasta or rice and a bottle of formula in the evening.

Now in summer he drinks lots of sugar free tee and a homemade fruit juice every now and then.

I have stopped giving him bought baby food during the day as he now eats what I eat for lunch and I just squash some fruit for him in the morning. All I do when I am cooking is making sure not to season it too much.

When did you start feeding your baby solid foods? What do you feed it?

Mumofone

Comments

• My baby doesn't get a lot of food. Everyday he is basically just having breastmilk. However he does grab at my food a lot and if I'm eating banana or avocado I will give him some. Those are really the only two foods he has had consistently.

He has had a few squeezes of orange fresh from a slice, directly into his mouth. He also recently chewed on a cucumber with his gums. He is 8 months and I don't go out of my way to feed him food, but if he grabs at it (or I know he will), I will allow him very simple, easy to digest fruits and that's it.