Hey, many topics and groups are in the private area.
For access to the entire community, register with us.

What Are The Top Baby Items To Get While Pregnant?

If you've had kids before or you're preparing to have your first, how did you decide on what to buy before your baby was born? What do you think are the must-have baby items?

It's no secret that there are tons of baby items out there but people say the first-time parents often get things they will not use. So what things do you think are most likely to be used and needed, that you'd put on the top of your list to prepare for the birth of your baby?

Comments

• Babyforum has a great app to help you make your list. Here's the link: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/babyforum-uk/id704332037?mt=8
  • I'm not sure what all I'm going to get but I know a few things I don't see the point in getting includes: baby bath, baby food blender, wipe warmer, bottle warmer.
  • I think the most important things to get are the things you're going to need a lot of or get everyday. I would say diapers, clothes, wipes, a place for the baby to sleep, carseat and blankets. Those are the most important. Other things you can get after the baby is born and as needed. I also want to get a breast pump so I can start storing milk. Also bottles if you're going to use them right away.